Thursday, January 3, 2008

Third Week of Training

The initial plan for this week was to run 2 miles on Wednesday and Friday, and then 3 on Sunday.  When I wrote out my schedule, I guess I didn't anticipate that I'd be running more than two miles at this point, so I've upped the run to just half an hour...whatever that equals.  Today it turned out to be around three miles.

Monday: 10 minutes pilates No pilates - but a short endurance-building run; 1.5 miles
Tuesday: 8 minutes Tae-Bo Replaced with pilates
Wednesday: 30 minute run
Thursday: 8 minutes Tae-Bo
Friday: 30 minute run
Saturday: Rest/Pie
Sunday: 3.5 mile run 

Miles this week: ~12.5

Once I get a new scale that WORKS (what do you MEAN, I'm back at my starting weight?!  impossible), I'll post my weight progress.  Really, though.  IKEA scales are worthless.  It's the scale, guys.

Also, I realize how pathetic the 8 minutes of Tae-Bo sounds, but it's a really, really intense eight minutes.  Trust.

The goal is to do another short endurance-building 1.5 mile run at some point before Sunday.

2 comments:

J said...

Wow! You are doing great! You're already up to 12.5 miles for the week? Looks like you have a pretty good training plan as well. Keep it up!

MoFarbs said...

Thank you!! It's been a good week :)